Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup ripe olives, sliced (preferably Kalamata)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 7 fresh spinach leaves
- 2 French rolls
- 1 lowfat mozzarella cheese, sliced thinly
- 1 plum tomato, large,sliced lengthwise
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet.
- Add onion and italian seasoning.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add water.
- Reduce to low, cover and cook 5 minutes until onion is tender.
- Remove from heat, stir in olives and parmesan.
- Arrange 2 to 3 spinach leaves on bottom half of each roll.
- Spoon half the onion mixture onto each, top with cheese slices and tomato slices.
- Top with spinach leaves and top half of roll.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate until ready to eat.