Provencal White Bean Soup South Beach
- In a large saucepan,heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add onion, celery, garlic, basil, rosemary, thyme and salt, reduce heat to medium low and cook, stir occasionally, 15 minutes or till veggies are softened.
- Add beans and stir to combine.
- Transfer 3/4 of the bean mixture to blender, using large spoon.
- Add both and puree until smooth.
- Return mixture to the saucepan, stir to combine, and bring to simmer just to heat through.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.