1/1 Photo of Provencal Tomato Stuffed Bell Peppers
This recipe is from the Cooking Club of America - It is a specialty dish from Southern France. The color is gorgeous both on the plate or on a platter for a buffet. Try adding a chopped Jalapeno pepper and some Parmesan Cheese for the last few minutes od baking. Works well in a toaster oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly brush an 8" baking pan with 1 tsp of the olive oil.
- 3Place cut, cleaned peppers in the baking pan, cut side up, single layer.
- 4Place 2 tomatoe halves cut side down inside each pepper.
- 5Sprinkle with Herbs de Provence, salt and then drizzle with 3 tsp Olive oil.
- 6Bake 25-30 minutes or until the tomatoes are softened and peppers are crisp tender.
- 7Sprinkle with pepper& serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Provencal Tomato Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence