After ordering this from www.worldspice.com & absolutely loving the flavor, I used it sparingly to preserve my stash. Then my logic kicked in. It's an easy task to make my own. Now I use it liberally especially on popcorn!
- 1⁄4 cup coarse salt (I use Kosher salt)
- 1⁄4 dried herbes de provence (your own blend or ready made)
- Add salt to a coffee grinder, herb mill or small food processor.
- Process until the granules are of table salt size. ( Time will vary according to which type of appliance you're using. In my little Handy Chopper it takes less than 20 seconds.).
- Pour in the herbes de provence and process until the pieces are small enough to pass through a salt shaker. Again, time will vary.
- Store in a salt shaker or spice container with shaker top.
- Voila! You've made your own special seasoning salt.