Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Pizza topped with creamy cannellini bean/ranch dressing puree seasoned with Parmesan, garlic, lemon and fennel seeds, topped with chicken, spianch tomatoes, olives & more cheese.
- 1 piece refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic, cloves chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dry
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced fresh plums, tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400°F Unroll pizza dough on a large baking sheet and press into a 14x9-inch rectangle. Bake until edges are light golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place beans, ranch dressing, Parmesan, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and fennel seed in a food processor and process until smooth. Spread on pizza crust, then top with spinach, chicken, tomatoes, olives and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, topping is hot and crust is golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Cut into 6 squares.