This recipe is from Raising the Salad Bar; a wonderful book I received from the Cookbook Swap. Serve this great salad with some crusty bread and you have meal to remember.I would make this with cherry tomatoes because I am no a big fan of sun-dried tomatoes. To serve this as a vegetarian meal omit the chicken and serve with roasted vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, grilled if possible
- salt and pepper
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, quartered
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 4 cups baby greens, lettuce washed and dried
Dijon Herb Dressing
- 1Put sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water; let rest until softened for about15 minutes. Drain tomatoes and mince them. Rinse artichoke hearts and cut in quarters;pat dry with paper towel.
- 2Slice chicken in 1/2" wide strips.
- 3I large bowl combine tomatoes,chicken, artichokes,roasted red peppers, olives an parsley.
- 4To make dressing whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Before serving whisk again and combine with chicken salad.
- 5To serve,place baby greens on platter and top with chicken salad or serve on individual plates.
- 6A little shaved Parmesan or mozzarella could be sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Provencal Chicken Salad With Roasted Peppers and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.3
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 853.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers