Provencal Beef Tenderloin
- Place tenderloin on a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Combine the parsley, rosemary, mustard, garlic, organo, thyme, oil and pepper in a small bowl and blend together into a paste.
- Rub the meat with the paste and wrap it in the plastic and refrigerate 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a baking dish or shallow roasting pan with cooking oil. Remove meat from the plastic wrap and place in the pan or dish.
- Roast until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees for rare, about 30-40 minutes. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing.