Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
From Great Cooking (Weight Watchers)- Says 3 lbs. serves 12 but I think it's more like 6-8! Only 1 hour marination.
- 1 (3 lb) beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- Place tenderloin on a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Combine the parsley, rosemary, mustard, garlic, organo, thyme, oil and pepper in a small bowl and blend together into a paste.
- Rub the meat with the paste and wrap it in the plastic and refrigerate 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a baking dish or shallow roasting pan with cooking oil. Remove meat from the plastic wrap and place in the pan or dish.
- Roast until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees for rare, about 30-40 minutes. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
This was SO good!! I would definitely serve this to company.