Provençal-Style Fish Soup With Garlic Toast
- Put tomatoes and capsicum in blender and process until smooth.
- Heat oil, garlic and fennel seeds in a large saucepan, stirring, over low heat, for about 3 minutes or until the garlic just begins to slightly turn golden.
- Add tomato mixture, stock and water. Bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish and prawns; simmer uncovered, for about 3 minutes or until fish is tender.
- For the garlic toast: Put garlic, oil and butter in a cup and microwave until melted (about 1 minute). Brush this mix onto bread. Grill until toasted and crisp on one side.
- Season soup with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with dill, to garnish, before serving.