1/1 Photo of Proto Choco Cookies
Finally some tasty cookies that requires 7 ingredients and 20 minutes! http://www.mealitary.com/desserts/cookies/proto-choco-cookies/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven at 425f.
- 2put the buckwheat, oatmeal and yogurt into a bowl and stir.
- 3gradually add almond milk and continue stirring.
- 4throw in the banana and keep stirring.
- 5throw in the whey protein and keep stirring.
- 6throw in the chocolate chips.
- 7now dump your dough on a baking pan.
- 8let it bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Proto Choco Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 9.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate whey protein powder
chocolate almond milk