Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
This is a rice dish I created for my diet. You can add different ingredients to your own liking.
- 2 cups brown rice
- 12 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 lbs lean ground beef or 2 lbs sirloin, chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Preparation: Cook the 2 cups of brown rice a day prior to making recipe. Keep in refrigerator until use. Dice garlic and chop onions. Drain liquid from the cans of beans. If using sirloin, cut sirloin into desired pieces.
- Cook: In a large Wok or pan, heat up oil and add in garlic and onion.
- Add in meat, salt, pepper, vinegar, and sriracha sauce. Keep mixing until meat is brown. (If using ground beef, break down into little pieces.) Once the meat is brown, add in beans and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- After simmering, pour the contents into a colander to drain. Add a little bit more oil to the Wok or pan and begin to fry the rice to desired texture. Once the rice is fried, remove and set in a bowl on the side.
- Next, scramble 6 eggs in the Wok or pan and break into bite sized bites. Once the eggs are done, add in all the ingredients and mix.