Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
I think the title says it all. Its best as a meal replacement shake. I enjoy working out in the morning before breakfast, and making this my breakfast. Soy protein is unbelievably healthy and effective.
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup tofu (any level of firmness is ok)
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (natural is preferable)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Throw it all in a blender.
- mix it up.
- and drink it down (after a workout is best).
The kids have no idea that its good for them!!!!!!!!!!!
Vegans don't eat honey, i think this ingredient should be taken out of this recipie, an easy substitute could be raw or vegan brown sugar :-) Still, a good pre-workout protein shake