Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe at Obesity Help. The recipe was posted by mehelga. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 2 tablespoons whey protein powder (2 scoops)
- 12 ounces faga Greek yogurt (1 large carton)
- 1 ounce sugar free pudding (1 box any flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk or 1 1⁄2 cups water
- sugar Cool Whip Free
- Mix two scoops protein powder (I use Any Whey) with a large carton of Faga yogurt in a large bowl.
- Add sugar free pudding (of your choice) and 1 1/2 cups milk or water (I am lactose intolerant so I use water and it turns out fine). Mix well.
- Chill and later top with sugar free Cool Whip.