Recipe by stullerfamily
Low-sugar, protein packed cookies delicious, and perfect for anyone on a high protien diet, especially after Weight Loss Surgery
Top Review by KennKonn
My husband likes these but I found them really crumbly to work with, they fell apart on the pan when pressed with a fork. I am going to try them again and add a bit of honey to stick them together, and maybe crunchy peanut butter for a little texture. I made exactly as called for, I baked them for 10 minutes, 12 is too long in my oven. Thanks for a easy alternative to his coffee break donuts.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix thoroughly first 5 ingredients.
- Blend in protein powder, flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
- Heat oven to 375.
- shape dough into 1 inch balls. place 3 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- with fork dipped in flour, flatten in a criss-cross pattrn to flatten to 2 inches.
- bake 10-12 minutes until set but not hard.