Chef #559640's Note:
Low-sugar, protein packed cookies delicious, and perfect for anyone on a high protien diet, especially after Weight Loss Surgery
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix thoroughly first 5 ingredients.
- 2Blend in protein powder, flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3Heat oven to 375.
- 4shape dough into 1 inch balls. place 3 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 5with fork dipped in flour, flatten in a criss-cross pattrn to flatten to 2 inches.
- 6bake 10-12 minutes until set but not hard.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Protein Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 76.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: