Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Low-sugar, protein packed cookies delicious, and perfect for anyone on a high protien diet, especially after Weight Loss Surgery
- Mix thoroughly first 5 ingredients.
- Blend in protein powder, flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
- Heat oven to 375.
- shape dough into 1 inch balls. place 3 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- with fork dipped in flour, flatten in a criss-cross pattrn to flatten to 2 inches.
- bake 10-12 minutes until set but not hard.
My husband likes these but I found them really crumbly to work with, they fell apart on the pan when pressed with a fork. I am going to try them again and add a bit of honey to stick them together, and maybe crunchy peanut butter for a little texture. I made exactly as called for, I baked them for 10 minutes, 12 is too long in my oven. Thanks for a easy alternative to his coffee break donuts.