High Protein/Low Carb Pancakes. Light and fluffy with a nice flavor. A bit of work, but I think worth the effort.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup protein powder (french vanilla or vanilla praline are both good)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1If making mix ahead of time, combine all ingredients listed under Pre-Made Mix in an air tight container, shake or whisk until well mixed; seal and store until ready to use.
- 2Beat eggs until fluffy; beat in all remaining ingredients, except for butter, just until smooth (if you overmix they won't turn out light and fluffy).
- 3Heat skillet thoroughly over medium heat and lightly grease.
- 4Pour about 1/4 cup batter into pan for each pancake; cook until edges are dry and pancake starts to puff (golden brown on bottom), then flip and cook until otherside browns.
- 5Grease pan again before cooking each batch.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Protein Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (865 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 361.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: