Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Most kids love tuna and pasta and this is a good way to make sure they are getting their nutrients.
- 5 ounces whole wheat pasta, cooked, drained
- 5 ounces olives, chopped
- 5 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 2 1⁄2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
For the salad
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed and grated
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Place the cooked penne into a large bowl with all the other ingredients (the residual heat from the pasta will heat the other ingredients to give you a warm pasta dish).
- Place the grated carrot, cucumber and chopped tomatoes into a separate bowl and mix together.
- Serve both bowls of salad together at the table.