Recipe by Kylie&Lexi's Mommy
This is a great recipe for anyone who strength trains and needs extra protein in their diet. I found this in Oxygen Magazine, it was submitted by a reader. I lost it once, and now that I've found it again I must post it! I have only used vanilla protein powder, as it's what I have, and it's wonderful!
- 1⁄8 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 1 1⁄2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a nonstick pan with olive oil spray and set on medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, egg whites and protein powder. Use a handheld blender to mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into pan. Cook each side for abut 2 minutes or until pancake is golder.
- Top with banana slices and syrup.