Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make on Sunday, eat all week for breakfast. Substitute any veggies you have laying around!
- 4 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 slices prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add chopped veggies to dish.
- Mix eggs, egg whites, cottage cheese, yogurt and worcestershire sauce together. Pour over veggies.
- Top with seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes until edges are set.
- Uncover, top with prosciutto and bake for 10-15 more minutes until eggs are set in the middle and prosciutto crisps up.