Recipe by Mangoagogo
A great dessert for those looking to indulge while avoiding all the high-fat, high-sugar junk. It's quick, easy, very healthy, and hey--it tastes great too!
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (one packet)
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1 tablespoon raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange apple slices in microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle with splenda and cinnamon.
- Nuke for 1 and a half to two minutes.
- Top with cottage cheese, fiber one cereal, and raisins.
- Enjoy! You may also like to put a little sugar free pancake syrup on top for an extra treat!