Recipe by Pismo
I was watching Oprah one day and she had Dr. Oz on talking about his diet book. They made a smoothie and I tried to make it by memory and came up with this. It was so different than the one posted on her website I figured I'd just post my version because I know it's good! I like this because it's so easy... I drink one for breakfast every morning on the way to work.
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1⁄3 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla powdered soy protein concentrate
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup water
- ice cube (I use a handful)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Amount of water can be adjusted depending on how thick you like your smoothie. I always have frozen mixed berries on hand, but not always a frozen banana. I use only about 1/3 cup water when the banana isn't frozen.