Prep 2 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great way to have a different flavor dessert every night of the week! Make sure you use the proper flavor of protein powder for the pudding you want. If you are doing chocolate pudding, use chocolate protein powder for double chocolate blast!
- 1 cup skim milk, cold
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar free pudding mix, any flavor
- pour skim milk into blender.
- add protein powder and blend on medium for 15 seconds.
- add pudding mix and blend or 45 seconds on high.
- pour into 2 bowls. chill in refrigerator for at least 45 minutes before serving.
- top with fat free cool whip if desired!
I do this often. Such a simple thing but a great change from the shakes :O)