Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on Obesity Help. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Protein Dip for Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- buttermilk (optional)
- Whip together, if a little thick depending on your protein powder, add a Tablespoon of Buttermilk at a time.
- Chill for a couple hours.