Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Switch Recipes. It was posted by trying2Bbuff. You can use chocolate protein powder as well for an extra chocolately mousse. Protein grams can equal 15 or higher, depending on how much protein powder you use.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (It fluffs & firms up the best)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons unflavored 100% whey protein powder (1-3 scoops any brand)
- Stir dry ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Add cream and mix well on low speed for about a minute. Switch to High Speed and mix for about 2 minutes until mixture begins to firm and turn into mousse.
- Spoon into bowl and refrigerate.