Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Again, while I was obsessed with frozen bananas, I tried this, figuring that it made them a great after workout snack! Also good with cookies and creme and chocolate protein powders - mine is a whey protein. I've also added mini chocolate chips to the outside of a couple of these for an extra little treat.
- 10 ripe bananas
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt (prefer Activia or Silouette)
- 1 scoop protein powder, vanilla
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth (I use natural)
- 10 wooden popsicle sticks
- 10 squares plastic wrap
- Cut the bananas in half crosswise and put a stick in the cut end of each half.
- Microwave the peanut butter for about 30 seconds, then mix inthe vanilla yogurt and the protein powder.
- Smear the mixture on the outside of each banana half and wrap in a square of plastic wrap.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!