I'm not sure where these recipes comes from. I have not tried these recipes, but I'm posting them for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm the peanut butter in microwave 30-40 seconds - it melts and makes mixing other ingredients much easier.
- 2Add dry ingredients and mix well. (If needed you can add a little bit of water to make mixing easier). Roll into walnut size balls and refrigerate. Store in zip lock baggies.
- 3Peanut Butter: 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup oatmeal (not instant), 1 cup protein powder (chocolate is recommended), 5 packets Splenda.
- 4Protein Balls: 1 cup chocolate or vanilla protein powder, 1 cup dry milk, 1 cup rice crispy, 1 cup peanut butter, Splenda to taste, Cocoa powder mixed with Splenda (for coating).
- 5Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls: Couple ounces fat free cream cheese, couple large tablespoons peanut butter, couple large tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4-1/3 cup Splenda.
- 6Protein Balls: 1 1/2 cup powdered milk, 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 cup creamy peanut butter, 5 scoops Bite Rich chocolate protein powder, 8 packets Splenda, 1 cup cold water.
- 7Protein Balls: 1 cup peanut butter (Simply Jif is recommended), 2 scoops chocolate Unjury protein powder, 1/2 cup Special K low carb cereal, 3 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup, 1/4 cup chopped nuts, oats and 3 packets of Splenda (for coating).
- 8Power Butter Balls: 1 cup power butter or peanut butter, 1 egg, 1 cup Splenda. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- 9Protein Poppers: 1 cup protein powder, 1 cup nonfat dry milk, 1 cup peanut butter, 2 tablespoons water, 1/2 cup ground flax seeds, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 teaspoon rum, cocoa powder and Splenda for coating.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Protein Balls - 7 Different Recipes
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g