Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I'm not sure where these recipes comes from. I have not tried these recipes, but I'm posting them for safe keeping.
- Warm the peanut butter in microwave 30-40 seconds - it melts and makes mixing other ingredients much easier.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well. (If needed you can add a little bit of water to make mixing easier). Roll into walnut size balls and refrigerate. Store in zip lock baggies.
- Peanut Butter: 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup oatmeal (not instant), 1 cup protein powder (chocolate is recommended), 5 packets Splenda.
- Protein Balls: 1 cup chocolate or vanilla protein powder, 1 cup dry milk, 1 cup rice crispy, 1 cup peanut butter, Splenda to taste, Cocoa powder mixed with Splenda (for coating).
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls: Couple ounces fat free cream cheese, couple large tablespoons peanut butter, couple large tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4-1/3 cup Splenda.
- Protein Balls: 1 1/2 cup powdered milk, 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 cup creamy peanut butter, 5 scoops Bite Rich chocolate protein powder, 8 packets Splenda, 1 cup cold water.
- Protein Balls: 1 cup peanut butter (Simply Jif is recommended), 2 scoops chocolate Unjury protein powder, 1/2 cup Special K low carb cereal, 3 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup, 1/4 cup chopped nuts, oats and 3 packets of Splenda (for coating).
- Power Butter Balls: 1 cup power butter or peanut butter, 1 egg, 1 cup Splenda. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Protein Poppers: 1 cup protein powder, 1 cup nonfat dry milk, 1 cup peanut butter, 2 tablespoons water, 1/2 cup ground flax seeds, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 teaspoon rum, cocoa powder and Splenda for coating.