Recipe by dicentra
Rachael Ray again. The berries can be any combination of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, or strawberries. The recipe calls for prosecco, but Zaar won't accept that. I've typed in sparkling wine, which was an alternative to the prosecco.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime peel, finely grated
- 2 cups berries
- 1 1⁄2 liters sparkling white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and 1/4 cup water to a boil.
- Cook, stirring often, until the sugar dissolves completely; about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the lime peel and allow to cool.
- Pour the syrup over the mixed berries and toss to coat.
- Divide the berries among 4 martini glasses and fill each with prosecco.