Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 40 mins
Courtesy of Giada de Laurentis, she says her mother-in-law makes this for her all the time.
- 1 (6 ounce) packagekosher raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups prosecco sparkling wine or 2 cups other sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen raspberries, not thawed
- 1⁄3 cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- Whisk the gealtin and boiling water in a medium bowl until the gelatin is dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate until lukewarm, about 25 minutes.
- Stir in the Prosecco.
- Cover and refrigerate until the gelatin thickens but does not set, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour.
- Stir in the reaspberries(bubbles will form in the gealtin mixture).
- Divide the gelatin among 6 Champagne flutes or parfait glasses.
- Cover and refrigerate until the gelatin is set, at least 2 hours or/and up to 2 days.
- Dollop the mascarpone cheese atop each serving, then sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve with Amaretti cookies.