Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 9 mins
An elegant appetizer fit for any dinner party! From Southern Living. Be careful not to marinate the shrimp too long. It makes them tough.
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Combine oil, vermouth, oregano, pepper, and garlic in a large zip-top bag.
- Add the shrimp, seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Turn once.
- Soak 8 (6-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minute.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, and discard the marinade.
- Wrap each shrimp with one of the prosciutto srips.
- Thread 2 shrimp onto each skewer.
- Place skewers on a lightly greased rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from the heat for 7-9 min, or until shrimp turn pink, turning once.