1/2 Photos of Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp
Scrumptious appetizer, quick and easy!! Marinating time 1 to 4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel shrimp, without removing tail, devein if necessary.
- 2Tear each slice of prosciutto lengthwise into 2 long pieces; wrap 1 strip around centre of each shrimp In a shallow bowl, stir together oil, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- 3Add shrimp, turning to coat evenly.
- 4Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or for up to 4 hours.
- 5On greased grill over medium heat or under broiler, cook shrimp for about 3 minutes per side or until pink and firm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 20.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: