Rachael Rays' recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
- 8 piece good quality boneless skinless chicken thighs (trimmed fat)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 thin slices prosciutto di Parma
- 2 lemons, cut into thin wedges
- drizzle balsamic vinegar
- 1Heat a double burner grill pan, griddle pan, or outdoor grill over medium-high heat.
- 2Pour about 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil into a shallow dish and add the garlic.
- 3Strip the leaves off a sprig of rosemary and finely chop, about 1 tablespoon. Add the chopped rosemary to the bowl with the garlic and oil. Break the remaining rosemary up into 8 small sprigs about the size of the chicken pieces.
- 4Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper, to taste, and add them to the garlic mixture. Turn to coat. Wrap the chicken pieces in prosciutto, securing the ham with a sprig of rosemary as you wrap. The sprigs should stick out a bit at the edges of the ham. Drizzle the chicken with more oil and grill for 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 5Serve 2 pieces of chicken for each serving, along with some lemon wedges for squeezing over the top. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Wrapped Rosemary Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.0
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken thighs
prosciutto di Parma