Prosciutto Wrapped Rosemary Chicken Thighs
- Heat a double burner grill pan, griddle pan, or outdoor grill over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil into a shallow dish and add the garlic.
- Strip the leaves off a sprig of rosemary and finely chop, about 1 tablespoon. Add the chopped rosemary to the bowl with the garlic and oil. Break the remaining rosemary up into 8 small sprigs about the size of the chicken pieces.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper, to taste, and add them to the garlic mixture. Turn to coat. Wrap the chicken pieces in prosciutto, securing the ham with a sprig of rosemary as you wrap. The sprigs should stick out a bit at the edges of the ham. Drizzle the chicken with more oil and grill for 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve 2 pieces of chicken for each serving, along with some lemon wedges for squeezing over the top. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.