Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Real Simple magazine, Winter 2009
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into wedges (about 1 pound)
- 2 bartlett pears, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 piece pork tenderloin (1 1/4 pounds)
- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Heat oven to 425º F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the sweet potatoes, pears, oil, thyme, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wrap the pork in the prosciutto, slightly overlapping the slices to cover the pork completely.
- Push the vegetables to the edges of the baking sheet, place the pork in the center, and drizzle the pork with the honey. Roast until the pork is cooked through and the sweet potatoes and pears are tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Let the pork rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the sweet potatoes and pears.