Tia Mouse's Note:
These pan-fried slices of pork tenderloin are on the table very quickly! You could use bacon rather that prosciutto and those super thin pork chops would work, too! This one is Curtis-ey of Take Home Chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound each plastic wrapped pork slice until thinned.
- 2Salt and pepper each slice.
- 3Wrap one slice of prosciutto around the middle of the pork.
- 4Add 1T oil to very hot non-stick skillet.
- 5Place 2 pork slices in pan for 2 minutes on each side.
- 6Repeat for remaining 2 pork slices. Set pork aside.
- 7In the same pan cook 1 T oil and sage leaves for 1 minute.
- 8Add capers, butter and lemon zest and lemon juice to the pan. Return any pork drippings from the resting plate.
- 9Season sauce with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 10Heat 1 T oil over medium heat in a clean pan
- 11Add spinach leaves, salt and pepper, and cook for 2 minutes until completely wilted.
- 12Serve spinach and pork immediately.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Slices & Wilted Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.2
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.3 mg
- Sodium 275.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves