Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These pan-fried slices of pork tenderloin are on the table very quickly! You could use bacon rather that prosciutto and those super thin pork chops would work, too! This one is Curtis-ey of Take Home Chef.
- Pound each plastic wrapped pork slice until thinned.
- Salt and pepper each slice.
- Wrap one slice of prosciutto around the middle of the pork.
- Add 1T oil to very hot non-stick skillet.
- Place 2 pork slices in pan for 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat for remaining 2 pork slices. Set pork aside.
- In the same pan cook 1 T oil and sage leaves for 1 minute.
- Add capers, butter and lemon zest and lemon juice to the pan. Return any pork drippings from the resting plate.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat 1 T oil over medium heat in a clean pan
- Add spinach leaves, salt and pepper, and cook for 2 minutes until completely wilted.
- Serve spinach and pork immediately.