Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Italian inspired dish sounds mouth watering. It would work as an upmarket starter for a fancy meal or just a treat for your family. I originally found this in the BBC Good Food Magazine.
- 1 red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 peaches, each cut into 4 wedges
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella balls, torn into 12 chunks
- 1 cup arugula leaf
- Mix the chilli with the olive oil and set aside.
- Take a peach wedge and a mozzarella chunk, and wrap a slice of prosciutto around the two.
- Place three peach parcels on each plate, scatter with a few rocket leaves and drizzle everything with the chilli oil just before serving.