Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
An Italian way to cook corn on the cob.
- 4 ears corn, shucked and cleaned
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 (3 ounce) packet prosciutto, sliced
- Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat.
- Oil grate when ready to start cooking.
- Place each ear on a 12-inch square piece of aluminum foil.
- In small bowl, blend together the butter, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Spread liberally over ears of corn.
- Wrap corn with sliced prosciutto.
- Wrap in foil.
- Place on hot, oiled grill.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until corn is tender, turning frequently.
- Serve hot.