Recipe by dale!
This is an easy dish that is quick to prepare ahead and looks really impressive. A great meal to serve to guests too, just increase the quantities as you need to. Goes well with roast garlic potatoes and grilled zucchini and red peppers.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Spread 2 teaspoons mustard over each chicken breast.
- Wrap 2 slices prosciutto around each breast and secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Place chicken into a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with mixed vegetables.