1/2 Photos of Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
This is an easy dish that is quick to prepare ahead and looks really impressive. A great meal to serve to guests too, just increase the quantities as you need to. Goes well with roast garlic potatoes and grilled zucchini and red peppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- 2Spread 2 teaspoons mustard over each chicken breast.
- 3Wrap 2 slices prosciutto around each breast and secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- 4Place chicken into a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 5Serve with mixed vegetables.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 387.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 50.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: