This is an easy dish that is quick to prepare ahead and looks really impressive. A great meal to serve to guests too, just increase the quantities as you need to. Goes well with roast garlic potatoes and grilled zucchini and red peppers.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Spread 2 teaspoons mustard over each chicken breast.
- Wrap 2 slices prosciutto around each breast and secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Place chicken into a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with mixed vegetables.