This is an easy dish that is quick to prepare ahead and looks really impressive. A great meal to serve to guests too, just increase the quantities as you need to. Goes well with roast garlic potatoes and grilled zucchini and red peppers.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Spread 2 teaspoons mustard over each chicken breast.
- Wrap 2 slices prosciutto around each breast and secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Place chicken into a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with mixed vegetables.
Simple and excellent! Baked at 400 F for those of us with American ovens.
The first time I made this (forgot to review) I followed the recipe exactly and it was fantastic. The second time I had huge boneless chicken breasts so I cut a pocket in them and spread some dijon then I added some brie cheese and wrapped in the prosciutto. Excellent recipe with lots of variation possibilities. A wonderful recipe.
Very Good, But does anyone think it would taste good with a smoky BBQ sauce instead of the mustard?