The Wallaces's Note:
Adapted from Barnes and Noble Pasta and Italian cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a horizontal slit along the length of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- 2Beat the cream cheese with a wooden spoon to soften it. Stir in chopped sun-dried tomatoes, if using.
- 3Spoon cream cheese mixture into the pocket of the chicken breasts.
- 4Wrap 2 slices of prosciutto around each chicken breast and secure with a string.
- 5Pour the wine and chicken broth into a large skillet and bring to a boil over medium heat. When the mixture is just starting to boil, add the sugar and stir to dissolve.
- 6Add the chicken to the skillet. Lower the heat and simmer for about 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is tender and juices run clear.
- 7Remove the chicken from the skillet, set aside and keep warm.
- 8Reheat the sauce and boil until reduced and thickened. Remove the string and cut the chicken into slices. Pour the sauce over the chicken to serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 292.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: