1/1 Photo of Prosciutto Wrapped Beets
1 hr 5 mins
This simple finger food never fails to impress and are the easiest to prepare. I really like the blend of the creamy goat cheese, the sweetness of the beets, and the chewy saltiness of the ham. Perfect for cocktail parties......
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2in a small mixing bowl toss beets with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- 3wrap with foil and bake for 1 hour or until tender.
- 4allow to cool
- 5peel and slice into rectangle chunks.
- 6lay out prosciutto slices.
- 7add a teaspoon of goat cheese and beet slice at one end of the slice and roll.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Wrapped Beets
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: