Recipe by belinda72
This simple finger food never fails to impress and are the easiest to prepare. I really like the blend of the creamy goat cheese, the sweetness of the beets, and the chewy saltiness of the ham. Perfect for cocktail parties......
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- in a small mixing bowl toss beets with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- wrap with foil and bake for 1 hour or until tender.
- allow to cool
- peel and slice into rectangle chunks.
- lay out prosciutto slices.
- add a teaspoon of goat cheese and beet slice at one end of the slice and roll.