Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a fantastic and simple way to prepare asparagus! I don't think I will ever go back to just plain steamed asparagus. Prociutto is expensive, but this recipe doesn't use very much. And its TOTALLY worth the expense. This could be a fantastic first course or a side dish
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet will aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a dish, coat asparagus with olive oil, lemon juice salt and pepper.
- Cut each slice of prociutto in half lengthwise.
- Gather bunches of 5 asparagus (if they are the small ones, other wise use 3 at a time) spears and wrap them in the prociutto and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
Absolutely fantastic way to prepare asparagus!!! We love prosciutto and this really gives the asparagus a nice "pop" of flavor. Impress your guests with this lovely dish. Thanks for sharing it, Aimchick!!!