This is a fantastic and simple way to prepare asparagus! I don't think I will ever go back to just plain steamed asparagus. Prociutto is expensive, but this recipe doesn't use very much. And its TOTALLY worth the expense. This could be a fantastic first course or a side dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Line a baking sheet will aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- 3In a dish, coat asparagus with olive oil, lemon juice salt and pepper.
- 4Cut each slice of prociutto in half lengthwise.
- 5Gather bunches of 5 asparagus (if they are the small ones, other wise use 3 at a time) spears and wrap them in the prociutto and place on the baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: