Recipe by ~Nimz~
These are great. asparagus can be blanched ahead
Top Review by KarenWith2LittleGirls
Awesome and sophisticated. Definitely skip the salt. I sprinkled olive oil and pepper and BROILED for about 10 minutes. It looked and tasted gourmet. This the the second recipe I've ever given 5 stars. Yummy!!!
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed,bottom half of stems peeled
- 8 slices prosciutto, large,cut in half crosswise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the asparagus, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Drain, and when the asparagus is cool enough to handle, wrap each spear with a slice of prosciutto.
- Brush the spears with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Set the grill on medium heat, and cook the asparagus for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the prosciutto is marked.