1/2 Photos of Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
I came up with this dish last night while looking for a prosciutto wrapped asparagus recipe. I prefer to roast my asparagus and I don't care for raw prosciutto, so here's my creation! I wouldn't salt the asparagus because the prosciutto is salty enough. Feel free to season the asparagus with whatever you like: thyme, rosemary, etc. This doesn't just have to be a side dish, it could be finger-food too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss asparagus in evoo, and pepper.
- 2Wrap prosciutto half around 2 or 3 asparagus at a time, depending on how many prosciutto slices and asparagus spears you have.
- 3Lay bundles seam side down on foil-lined baking sheet.
- 4Roast at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until asparagus is done to your liking. We like it crunchy, so I roast for only 10 minutes.
- 5Variation: Drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving and/or top with crumbled feta cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: