1/1 Photo of Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
I had seen this a few times before and I thought that I would give it a try. I don't like a asparagus, but with some good prosciutto, the asparagus is excellent. Prosciutto is already pretty salty, so just to be safe, I wouldn't salt the asparagus until its on your plate. Prosciutto is basically fancy Italian bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break the ends off of the asparagus, keeping the tips.
- 2Wrap about 7 or 8 of the asparagus in each strip of prosciutto, repeating with each group of asparagus.
- 3Drizzle some olive oil into a ten-inch skillet, and turn it up to medium-high.
- 4Place three of the bunches into the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- 5Repeat with the rest of the bunches, drizzling in some olive oil in-between batches.
- 6Hit it with a little olive oil and pepper.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: