1/1 Photo of Prosciutto With Marinated Melon
Abby Girl's Note:
This makes a lovely antipasto platter
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stand the melon on one cut end and slice off the remaining rind.
- 2Cut the melon in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- 3Halve each melon half, so that you have four long wedges. Slice the wedges crosswise about 1/4" thick. Gently toss the melon in a bowl with the lime juice, red pepper flakes, salt and half of the mint.
- 4Arrange on a platter, drape the prosciutto on top, and drizzle with the olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining mint and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Melons Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Melons Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto With Marinated Melon
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: