Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a lovely antipasto platter
Make and share this Prosciutto With Marinated Melon recipe from Food.com.
- Stand the melon on one cut end and slice off the remaining rind.
- Cut the melon in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Halve each melon half, so that you have four long wedges. Slice the wedges crosswise about 1/4" thick. Gently toss the melon in a bowl with the lime juice, red pepper flakes, salt and half of the mint.
- Arrange on a platter, drape the prosciutto on top, and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mint and serve immediately.
We love plain prosciutto with melon but adding this marinade made it even nicer! ! The mint, lime and chili really add a fantastic flavor and lift the dish! Thanks for posting this!!