1/5 Photos of Prosciutto Tortellini
Nice and easy fast meal when in a hurry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 19 ounces frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 10 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in large skillet, combine flour and cream until smooth.
- 3Stir in cheeses. Bring to boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat.
- 4Drain tortellini, add to the cheese sauce.
- 5Stir in prosciutto, peas, pepper. garlic powder and flakes.
- 6Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.4
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 934.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: