Recipe by Kritty
My brother had a dish similar to this at a restaurant and said it was horrible and he could do a better job...so this is his version.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 slices prosciutto ham
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl beat eggs and set aside. Pour bread crumbs into separate bowl and set aside.
- Split chicken breasts and gently press slightly between 2 pieces of wax paper to flatten.
- Dip each breast in egg covering completely.
- Roll each breast in bread crumbs to coat completely.
- Place 1 piece of ham and 1 ounce of feta cheese in each breast and fold over.
- Place in lightly greased baking pan and sprinkle with bread crumbs.Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 – 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Feta cheese can be lightly sprinkled over breasts about 10 – 12 minutes before removing from oven.
- Goes great with fettuccini alfredo.