1/2 Photos of Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken
Different way to prepare chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2On baking sheet arrange chicken pieces skin side up.
- 3Stuff 1 slice of Prosciutto under the skin of each piece.
- 4sprinkle with fresh lemon juice
- 5cut butter pat into 4 pieces - place one piece on each chicken part.
- 6Season chicken with salt and pepper as desired.
- 7Roast until juices run clear about 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1000.6
- Calories from Fat 640
- Total Fat 71.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 347.8 mg
- Sodium 342.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 84.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: