Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
No cook appetizer with ricotta, stilton, sour cream and pear. Can use apple or fresh figs for the pear. Peel and slice figs before using.
- 1⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 1 pear
- lemon juice
- lime slice (optional)
- dill sprigs (optional)
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend cheeses and sour cream.
- Spread evenly on prosciutto slices, spreading mixture almost to edges.
- Peel, quarter and core pear, then cut each quarter lengthwise in 3 thin slices.
- Brush slices lightly with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
- Place a pear slice on each cheese topped prosciutto slice.
- Roll up the prosciutto slices, cover and refrigerate until ready to start.
- Garnish with lime slices and dill sprig if desired.