Recipe by Oolala
No cook appetizer with ricotta, stilton, sour cream and pear. Can use apple or fresh figs for the pear. Peel and slice figs before using.
- 1⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 1 pear
- lemon juice
- lime slice (optional)
- dill sprigs (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend cheeses and sour cream.
- Spread evenly on prosciutto slices, spreading mixture almost to edges.
- Peel, quarter and core pear, then cut each quarter lengthwise in 3 thin slices.
- Brush slices lightly with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
- Place a pear slice on each cheese topped prosciutto slice.
- Roll up the prosciutto slices, cover and refrigerate until ready to start.
- Garnish with lime slices and dill sprig if desired.